Two new products for this month: Introducing Honey Shave and Clary Sage
Latin name: Salvia sclarea
Recently picked from our Garden in Turkey on the Aegean Coast.
No pesticides, chemicals or any unnatural substances have been used in the growing of this lovely herb.
The herb has been hand picked, washed and sun dried by us in Turkey.
The sage is extremely fragrant and is one of our favourite herbs.
It is fabulous as a tea or for cooking.
We can send you fresh leaves if your prefer. Just email us to ensure we have them ready to pick.
All Natural Turkish Shaving soap with Raw Honey, Coconut Oil, Shea and Kokum Butter (Vegan) 100g
- Glycerin-rich, luxurious long lasting lather.
- 100% Natural Shaving Soap with Vegan/Halal Ingredients.
- Raw honey from the mountains of Milas, add a sweet honey smell with extra rich lather.
- With nutrient-rich Coconut Oil.
- Reduced irritation. Softens beard and skin.
- With Shea and Kokum butter, the skins super food.
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. Offering UV protection.
- Incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin.
- Size suitable for most popular shaving bowls. Approx size 7cm dia. 3cm thick.